Born and raised in Los Angeles, CA, Nicholas attended the University of California, Irvine where he graduated cum laude with a BA in Criminology, Law & Society.
In 2011, he graduated from Chapman University’s School of Law after having served as a member of the Student Bar Association for each year and as the Lieutenant Governor of Regional Affairs for the American Bar Association during his second year.
After obtaining his Juris Doctor, Nicholas received his Master of Laws in Taxation from the Northwestern University School of Law in Chicago, IL.
In his free time, Nicholas enjoys spending time with his wife, photography, sports, traveling, and backpacking.
- University of California, at Irvine, CA, Bachelor of Arts in Criminology, Law & Society, Cum Laude, 2007
- Chapman University School of Law, Orange, CA, Juris Doctor, 2011
- Northwestern University School of Law, Chicago, IL, Master of Laws in Taxation, 2012
Greenup, Hartston & Rosenfeld, LLP, Sherman Oaks, CA, 2018 to present
– Associate attorney handling all aspects of Workers’ Compensation Defense
Adelson, Testan, Brundo, Novell & Jimenez, Van Nuys, CA, 2012 to 2018
– Associate Attorney handling all aspects of Workers’ Compensation Defense (2012 – 2014)
– Partner, (2014 – 2016)
– Managing Partner, 2016 – 2018